Sustainable success in the global marketplace requires excellence in supply chain management. Successful companies not only recognize the vital importance of their supply chain organizations but also proactively invest in their supply chain expertise and leadership for the future.
The University of Tennessee and its collaborating institutions are proud to offer the most global, integrated, and applied executive MBA program available in supply chain management. The institutions share a common vision, consistent success, and commitment to the importance of executive education and life-long learning. They also recognize the criticality of supply chain management in achieving global business success.
The 12-month Global Supply Chain Executive MBA for working professionals offers:
- applied-learning projects that deliver significant ROI to each sponsoring organization
- world-class instruction from international leaders in executive business education
- a mix of residence periods with online coursework
- a global classroom with an elite group of well-qualified, multi-cultural peer executives
- a customized supply chain curriculum, complemented by coaching in leadership development, cultural understanding, and life-management skills
Accreditation and Degree Earned
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will receive a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Tennessee which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
The Global Supply Chain Executive MBA program is a 45-credit-hour program completed in over a 12-month period.
Each program has four two week residency periods (average 12-13 days). Residency period locations are selected for each program based on critical current business and supply chain issues. Each program concludes with a Capstone and graduation at the University of Tennessee.
The Global Supply Chain Executive MBA program fee for the class entering January 2013 is USD 75,000*. The program fee is payable according to the following schedule: USD 3,000 at confirmation of program acceptance and 3 equal payments of USD 24,000 due at the beginning of each semester.
The program fee includes:
The program fee does not include:
Travel (including visas, health certificates, and other related costs)
Personal computer (required)
The program fee for the class entering January 2013 is subject to final approval in June 2012 by the University of Tennessee Board of Trustees. Program fees for each entering class are established by the collaborating institutions.
Typical Student Profile
Participants in the Global Supply Chain Executive MBA program should have:
- A minimum of 10 years of management experience that includes international responsibilities
- A current job level of seniormanager/director or higher.
- Previous experiences that include living and working outside your home country
- Diverse industry, market, and cultural experiences
- A current job assignment and/or future opportunities in general and/or supply chain management