The Priority Application Deadline for the Global Supply Chain Executive MBA program is October 1st. All qualified candidates should complete the following steps:
- Please contact us to indicate your interest in the program or decision to submit an application by contacting the Program Director - David Ecklund (tel. 865.235.7230, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Complete The Global Supply Chain Executive MBA online application. You will be asked to register before starting the application process.
- Complete the Graduate School Application. Your application to the Graduate School is handled by an office outside of the College of Business. They will notify you when you have been successfully admitted to graduate school.
- Your official transcripts must be sent from the registrar of each college or university you attended, for both undergraduate and graduate work. These transcripts should be sent directly from the college to the address listed on the UT Graduate School application page. International applicants should refer to the Admission Guide for Graduate International Students.
- Complete the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) per the instructions. The GMAT may be subject to waiver based on business experience.
- Complete the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) per the instructions. The TOEFL may be subject to waiver based on the specific circumstances indicated.
Please see the Global Supply Chain Executive MBA online application for more detailed information concerning the admissions process. If you have questions about the application, please contact us at email@example.com or call (865) 974-6336.